Tag line

"In order to write about life, first you must live it." -Ernest Hemingway

Thursday, September 30, 2010

The air I breathe...

So is it just me or was this rainy day pretty depressing? For me, work seemed to last forever, only slow and sad songs came on my iPod on my drive home and, on top of that, my partner in crime is in Delaware so we couldn't cross anything off the list together! That didn't stop me though! I decided that instead of wallowing in this rainy day, I should do something on the list that would raise my spirits. I found the answer in the very first item on the list!

4. Start out with the air you breathe and list all of the good things in your life



I came up with 50 things so far. I thought about sharing all of them but I'm not quite ready for you (viewing audience) to judge me yet.

However, I can show you the first and the last. And I can also advise you to make a list too. It will definitely raise your spirits and cure any rainy day blues.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go enjoy the 50th good thing in my life.














So until next time, good luck exploring the infinite abyss.

Love always,
The Go Getters

1 comment:

  1. "I'm not quite ready for you (viewing audience) to judge me yet." <3!

    ReplyDelete