Tag line

"In order to write about life, first you must live it." -Ernest Hemingway

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Blog Swap 2011 (Part 2!)

Hello Oh, I've Done That readers! I am so pleased that the fab Go Getters and I are swapping blogs today. Well, best to be upfront about it: we are going to talk about summer. The blogosphere is abuzz (that's a word right?) with fall, fall, fall, but people: summer isn't over yet! We can rejoice in two more full weeks of glorious sunshine and popsicles on the porch!
{all images were found on pinterest}
Summer is just the best.
I am sure that the Go Getters would agree with me when I say that summer inspires. It inspires us to be creative and to step outside our comfort zones. What better way to do that than a Summer Bucket List?! I created mine at the start of summer and have crossed off about half of the things. I'm not bummed out about it, infact I am super excited! I got to try new things, go new places and most importantly, have fun. Plans change, goals change, life happens. Working your way through some fun goals during the summer is an excellent way to live in the present moment and take advantage of the opportunites that life gives us. So, there are still two weeks left of summer, what are you waiting for?! Get bucket listing!
Make sure to twirl your way over to check out how I made out with my bucket list here.
Happy Twirling!

No comments:

Post a Comment